May 22, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
DIY Popcorn Cone
So I am one of those people that get super excited for movie nights. I go all out with the preparations, specially with the flavored popcorn. I like to create the whole cinema atmosphere, dimming the lights, have buckets of popcorn... I mean if I can get my hands on a popcorn machine, I would totally get one. So I thought to myself, why not make my own popcorn cones, I mean they will create the ultimate theatre vibe, and that means less dishes to do for me.
What you will need:
Colorful wrapping paper
Colorful sticky tape
1- Cut the wrapping paper into fourths. Just be sure to cut a lot of them, so you can divide the popcorn you made among the cones.
2. Next, roll the paper, from the bottom until the colorful wrapping paper looks like a cone.
3. Once the two corners of the wapping paper have overlapped, you can secure them with sticky tape. Roll the sticky tape round the entire cone, giving it a nice look.
4. I would recommend you use colorful sticky tape that has patterns on it, because it will make the cone look so much more colorful.
5. Make sure that when roll you the paper to form a cone, the bottom end is completely sealed, and the hole is very small, so no popcorn can fall out of it.
6. You can add some tissue paper, to the inside of your cone for extra color or design.
Photo Credits: Peach Pizzazz Blog