Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the things to be grateful for every day. Sometimes in our daily life, we tend to take a lot for granted, especially the little things. In fact, the more grateful we are, the happier we'll be. Because you have so much to be thankful for in life, you must read this list of the 42 things to be grateful for every day...
1. For your parents and family.
2. For not worrying about your next meal.
3. For being able to pay your bills this month.
4. For having the time to hang out with your friends.
5. For your best friends and having a shoulder to lean on.
6. For being able to make mistakes and learn from them.
7. For the privilege of being educated and attending school.
8. For having the time to do something you love and enjoy.
9. For realizing that you're a different person than you were last year.
10. For being able to recognize the toxic friends around you.
11. For being able to drag yourself out of bed every day to face the world.
12. For all the people in the world who make your day brighter.
13. For having a place you call home.
14. For having people to rely on when you're in trouble.
15. For going to bed every night without worrying too much about the next day.
16. For the little things, like clean water, morning coffee, cell phones and cars.
17. For all the hobbies you have that can keep you entertained.
18. For being able to take care of yourself and your health without needing any help.
19. For knowing your goals in life and working to make them happen, even if it takes time.
20. For being able to dream and fulfill those dreams.
21. For being able to make it through the challenges you face.
22. For knowing how to express yourself.
23. For experiencing disappointment, so you can figure out what matters the most in life.
24. For music that lifts up your spirit and makes life more bearable.
25. For books that open your eyes to new things.
26. For complete strangers who help you on a bad day.
27. For being able to pull off your own style and personality.
28. For your entire senses; hearing, smelling, touching, tasting, and seeing.
29. For having a job, even if you don't like it, but being employed means that someone saw potential in you.
30. For having enough clothes in your closet.
31. For having someone to guide your when you're not on the right track.
32. For the heartbreaks you face in order to become more mature.
33. For being able to love and be loved and knowing what it means to be cared for.
34. For restaurants and waiters who serve you food whenever you crave it.
35. For being able to travel and getting exposed to different cultures.
36. For internet connection that keeps you up to date.
37. For a hot shower after a long working day.
38. For medicine and doctors who can cure all your pain.
39. For the trees that cleanse the air and keep it fresh.
40. For hugs and kisses that makes us feel ten times better.
41. For rain, sun, snow, and rainbows.
42. For having the time to read this article.