Are you a fan of iced coffee? Then you'll definitely be looking forward to drinking up these delicious iced mocha recipes. Better yet, you don't have to just enjoy it when you're out at a cafe, you can actually learn how to make iced mocha at home with these very easy recipes.
Iced Mocha Recipe
Image Credits: Instagram @maajitaa
- 1/2 cup brewed cold coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
1. Place the coffee in an ice tray and leave it until it freezes.
2. Put the frozen coffee, milk, sugar and chocolate sauce in a blender.
3. Pour the coffee into your cups.
Iced Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Image Credits: Instagram @candlesandcoffeehouse
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp of chocolate sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
1. Mix the coffee with hot water, then place it in the fridge until it cools.
2. Put the previous mixture in a blender and add sugar, chocolate sauce, milk and ice.
3. Put the mixture in a cup and top with the whipped cream.
Toffee Iced Mocha Recipe
Image Credits: Instagram @lemonsforlulu
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 medium spoon of raw cocoa
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup of water
- Cream to taste
For the toffee:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
1. Mix all ingredients together in a blender.
2. Pour the mixture into your cups.
3. To make the toffee, mix the sugar and butter over low heat and stir until it thickens.
4. Drizzle the toffee over your mocha.