December 22, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Beef Escalope With Cream Sauce Recipe
Pulling off a mouthwatering main course dish like this is easier than you think. The classic and traditional beef escalope with cream sauce dish can be easily cooked right at your kitchen, and it will make a great addition to your Christmas dinner table.
What you will need:
1/2 Kilo undercut beef
1/4 Cup flour
1/4 Cup red grape juice
1/2 Cup pasta (the type of pasta of your choice)
1/2 Cup fresh heavy cream
1/2 Broccoli flower head
4 Mushrooms (chopped)
1 Onion (chopped)
3 Tablespoons oil
1 Tablespoon parsley (chopped)
Salt and Pepper
1. If the beef isn't already cut, then slice it into thin slices. Flatten them through a meat tenderizer (hammer) and then sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. Coat the beef slices entirely with flour and put aside.
2. Leave the pasta and broccoli to boil aside in separate cooking pots until well cooked, then put them aside.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, and fry the meat until it turns brown. Remove and keep aside.
4. Add the chopped onions, mushroom, parsley, heavy cream, and red grape juice respectively in the same frying pan you used with the remaining oil for a couple of minutes. Mix well and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper on top.
5. Pour in both boiled pasta and broccoli to the ingredients in the frying pan and mix them all together.
6. Serve meat slices in a plate and pour over the mixture you've prepared, then add some fresh cream on top.