A small and mouth watering dessert is all you need to flip your mood, from cranky to happy. Just indulge in an iced coffee popsicle and you'll forget all about your day at work. Or if you are feeling tired in the middle of the day and need a snack to give you a boost, an iced coffee popsicle is the way to go. Add a delicious dose of caffeine to your system and work away, all you need to do is prepare the coffee popsicles.
What you will need:
1 1/2 cup of your favorite brewed coffee beans
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of hot water
Sugar (according to your preference)
Popsicle molds or plastic cups
1. If you haven't already, start by brewing your favorite coffee beans until they become a powder.
2. Place the coffee in a mixing bowl and add the hot water, milk and sugar to it. Mix thoroughly until mixture is more or less creamy.
3. Place the coffee mixture in the popsicle molds or plastic cups.
4. If you choose plastic cups, pour the same amount of coffee mixture in each cup. Cover each of the cups with a piece of foil.
5. Form a small hole in the foil and place the popsicle stick into the mixture.
6. Place the cups in the freezer and leave them for at least three hours, or until the mixture becomes fully frozen.
7. Remove the popsicles from the mold or plastic cups and voila, you have a caffeinated delicious treat.