January 13, 2019 07:11 PM | by Jasmine Kamal
Got Lip Lines? These Magical Tips Will Reduce Any Wrinkles Around The Mouth
We've discussed many skin care problems before. We've talked about how to keep your skin healthy during winter, how to stay moisturized and how the whole hair removal process can make you baby-smooth like never before. And because we know well how many ladies wish they never suffered lip lines, we decided to tackle all the aspects of this specific skin care problem today.
This article is all about the reasons, treatment methods and prevention steps of any wrinkles around the mouth. Keep reading, and we promise you will forget about the nightmare of lip lines forever!
What are the reasons of lip lines?
This unhealthy habit exposes your lips and the skin around them to harmful chemicals. Not only that, but smoking also causes the contraction of the blood capillaries under the skin and minimizes the amount of oxygen that reaches the skin. Plus, while you smoke, you unwillingly keep contracting your lips in a way that by time causes increased wrinkles around the mouth.
2. Drinking straws
Yes! You may this it's irrelevant, but it actually is! Stressing on a duck-faced position while drinking with a straw causes wrinkles around the mouth!
Whether it's because you don't drink enough water, or you forget to keep your skin moisturized, skin dryness will be the result. Dry skin results in wrinkles. That's why we always speak about the importance of moisturizing the skin and hydrating the whole body.
How to prevent wrinkles around the mouth?
1. If you are a smoker, well, this is the time you should consider quitting.
2. If you use a straw to drink, avoid too much contraction of your lips. Just squeeze gently while maintaining your normal lip position.
3. Use sun screen near that area to prevent your skin from the sun rays that may harm your skin.
4. Stay hydrated by drinking enough water, and moisturize your skin -preferably using natural oils. Also, never ignore moisturizing your lips with lip balm.
5. Daily facial massage for the area around the mouth is essential. Check this video, it illustrates the steps of an easy massage you can do yourself!
YouTube: Abigail James
Main image credits: Instagram @tesschristinexo
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!