March 09, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Detox Your Scalp with a Natural Hair Mask
Every now and then, you need to detox your scalp. Using shampoo and hair products regularly leads to the build up of chemicals on your scalp, which clogs the pores. When the pores in your scalp get clogged, this leads to greasy hair and slow hair growth. We'll tell you how to detox your scalp with a natural hair mask, to leave your hair clean and fresh.
What You Will Need:
1 Tsp of baking soda
2 Tbsp of olive oil
1/2 Tsp of cinnamon (powder)
1. Basically all you need to do is mix the ingredients together in one bowl.
2. Part your hair into small sections, to apply the mixture on your scalp.
3. Massage your scalp with your fingers in circular motions, making sure the scalp absorbs as much as possible.
4. Rub some of the mixture onto your hair ends too, as the olive oil is actually a very good boost for the health and growth of your hair.
5. Tie your hair into a bun and cover it with a shower cap for 20-30 minutes.
6. Wash you hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner after you’re done with the detox mask for your scalp.
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our hair section here.
Have You Read These?