November 28, 2013 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Nine Benefits of Olive Oil for Your Hair
As much as I loves shampoos, conditioners and hair serums, nothing beats the natural remedies. I understand that putting stuff like egg yolk or yogurt on your hair can be too disgusting. However, I think I would make an exception for olive oil. I am pretty sure you would too, when you realize the benefits and amazing effects olive oil has on your hair. Remember, when you have healthier hair, it is much easier to style.
1. Benefits of Olives: olive oil can be used to tame frizzy hair. Apply some olive oil to your hair while in the shower and comb it to break up the tangles.
2. Benefits of Olives: we use a lot of styling products and hair sprays to achieve our favorite hair-do. Olive oil can help rejuvenate your scalp and hair from the damage the hair products can cause you.
3. Benefits of Olives: olive oil has the capability to nourish dry and damaged hair. Just be sure to apply it from the root of your hair.
4. Benefits of Olives: instead of looking for the perfect conditioner, olive oil can be one. It provides the same benefits of a normal conditioner, except it's all natural.
5. Benefits of Olives: tired of constantly finding hair on the ground, shower or your comb? Olive oil can help with your hair loss problem.
6. Benefits of Olives: olive oil can give your hair that needed shine. This is important especially during the summer when your hair is subjected to a lot of salt water, and sun.
7. Benefits of Olives: applying olive oil to the scalp of your hair is extremely important. This will help your hair grow faster and healthier.
8. Benefits of Olives: during hot weather, chances of lice and dandruff do tend to increase. Even kids get a time where they are exposed to dandruff. Olive oil can fight off these annoying hair problems and prevent that itchy scalp.
9. Benefits of Olives: instead of heading to the hair dresser every now and then, opt for an olive oil hair mask. Apply olive oil to your hair and cover it with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Wash your hair thoroughly after to prevent an oily look.
Tip: Olive oil can be combined with many products such as cinnamon, honey, egg yolk, tea tree oil, etc. to form a hair mask that fits your type of hair.