Hair buns are every woman’s favorite hairstyle. We like hair buns because we can easily do them to beat the heat, to fix a bad hair day or just to glam up our look. Therefore, every woman must know of a few tips and tricks to make different styles of hair buns. Scroll down to know all about the six ways to style your hair bun for a stylish look.
1. The bubble hair bun:
Instead of twirling your hair up into a bun, this is how you can make the bubble hair bun...
1. Put your hair up into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic band.
2. Take the bottom of the ponytail and tuck it in under the elastic band securing it with bobby pins.
2. The upside down braided hair bun:
Upside down braid is not really as hard as it looks, it just need some practice to avoid any hair tangles.
1. Flip all of your hair to the front, and add some serum to make your hair easy to deal with.
2. Take a section of your hair from the back of your head, then divide it into three other sections.
3. Start braiding this section just like the usual braid, and work your way up until you reach the top of your head.
4. Using an elastic band, gather all your hair into a pony tail, and then make a bun.
3. The half-up top knot hair bun:
You've probably seen Kendall Jenner sport this hairstyle in many occasions lately, and it’s quite easy. Just split your hair into two sections, top and bottom, and leave the bottom section down. As for the top section, twirl it into a top knot, and there you have it, Kendall Jenner’s half-up top knot hairstyle.
4. The braided hair bun:
Looking for a dramatic look? Then the braided bun is what you’re looking for.
1. Separate your hair into two sections and make a loose braid on each side.
2. Secure each braid with elastic bands, and then twirl them around each other to make the braided hair bun.
5. The low hair bun:
This hair bun is for women who are romantic and gentle, and here are the steps to make it...
1. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic band.
2. Create an opening in your hair, right above the elastic band, then tuck in your pony tail.
3. Keep passing your hair inside the elastic band, and then fix it with bobby pins.
6. The messy hair bun:
This is the perfect bun for the bad hair days; take advantage of your frizzy hair to make it look so cool!
1. Start by making a ponytail, right in the middle of your head.
2. Take one strand of your ponytail at a time, and twirl it to shape a hair bun and fix with a bobby pins. Take the next hair strand, and do as you previously did until you finish all your hair strands.
You now have a perfect messy bun.