March 02, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Refresh Your Skin with the Cucumber Face Mask
What I am about to share with you is one of the most rejuvenating face masks you can apply to your skin. The cucumber face mask is great way to give your skin a good cleanse, and make you de-stress after a long and hectic day as well. Believe it or not, cucumber face mask can also help you get rid of acne or any blemishes that appeared on your skin, and give it a fresh glow.
What you will need:
Few drops of peppermint oil
5-6 Cubes of ice
1. You will need to peel the cucumber first. Then cut it, into round thin slices.
2. Place the cucumbers, and ice into a blender. Allow them to mix thoroughly until they form a gel-like thick mixture.
3. Once the ice has been crushed and blended well with the cucumbers, add a few drops of peppermint oil to the mixture. You can leave it in the blender to mix, or mix it yourself using a spoon.
4. Clean your face well and make sure it's completely dry.
5. Apply the cucumber face mask to your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
6. Rinse your face with warm water to remove the mask and the leftovers.
7. Rinse your face one more time with cold water to close up the pores.
Try the cucumber face mask and tell us did you notice a difference?
Be comfortable in your own skin! We'll tell you how to maintain your beauty through our Skincare section here.Don't Leave Just Yet!