May 23, 2020 01:00 PM | by Nada Abbady
Cute and Stylish Kids Outfits Ideas and Where to Find Them
You all see those stylish kids pictures on social media, and you’ve probably wondered, how do they style them. And where do they even find those types of cute kids outfits.
Let me guide you with some style ideas for your kids and where you can find them.
I noticed that floral prints, Tulle dresses and jumpsuits are really in this season for the girls outfits, and two piece sets and printed shirts are the thing for boys outfits, and aside from trending colorful outfits, denim is also taking over.
Outfits ideas for girls
- Floral off-the-Shoulder Tops can be so cute and summery, they can be styled for different looks and they also go with hats and headbands.
- Tulle and Shirt Dresses are also in this summer, and what could be better than a little cute dress to style our little angels with? You might think that it's not easy to find, but you probably haven't checked Zara's online shop, I'm going to show you my favorite pieces picked for this style.
- Denim Jackets could be your kid's best friend all year long, they go with everything and every season, and most of all they never go out of style. This piece is also easy to find at most shops, but I found this super cool account that makes personalized denim jackets with your kid's name on. You can only find them in this online shop, Babyboo.
- Jumpsuits are very practical pieces for your kids, as you can include them in your kid's daily outfits, on top of swimsuits in summer days and with a layered turtle neck underneath for windy days. Floral prints are best for summer, but plain and denim ones are good for every season, and you will find both at H&M's online shop.
Outfit ideas for boys
- Printed Shirts are both casual and dreamy at the same time, they could be paired with a plain undershirt and they go best with shorts. They're suitable for different ages and you can find them at concrete online.
- Two Piece Sets bring out the cool urban style in your little boy, I thought this style wouldn't be easy to find in stores till I checked Zara's HEAD-TO-TOE Lookbook which is full of pieces available on their website.
- Bucket Hats have been a style statement for a few seasons now, not only do they protect your little one's face from the sun, but they also complement their outfits. While searching for places to shop for bucket hats, I found out that Mango has an exclusive online kids clothing store that you got to check out, and it has this cute embroidered bucket hat.
Main image credits: Zara Editorial
Being a mum is a full-time job, so you might as well do it in style! Read more from our Stylish Mamas section here.