Arab weddings have that special flair, and Jordanian weddings are no different. From beautiful wedding dresses to alluring decorations and other extravagant details, they certainly know how to do it right.
As we're on a mission to provide you with serious bridal inspiration, we collaborated with popular Instagram account @AmmanStreetFashion, to bring you a roundup of the most stunning Jordanian brides of 2016.
Scroll through to get a peek at Jordan's best dressed brides in 2016, and see their stunning wedding dresses, along with their beautiful hairstyles and makeup looks.
1. Maie Qaddoura wore a beautiful haute couture wedding dress by Sposabella. As for the rest of her bridal look, we knew that her hair was done by Mouayad and makeup was signed by Rouzana Shaqadan.
2. Shahd Al-Fayez went for a super feminine and sexy wedding dress. Just look at the silhouette of her Berta Bridal wedding dress, and the dramatic makeup style she decided to go for.
3. Dima Nasra's bridal look is one that many women are after; classic and timeless. We're loving her wedding dress which was designed by Laith Maalouf, and her hair and makeup, that were done by Boudi Kadri and Bob.
4. Leen Madani went for Sposabella boutique to pick her wedding dress from, and she couldn't have made a better choice. We just love the flower petals scattered all over her wedding dress!
5. Yasmin Naji wore an exquisite wedding dress that you just can't miss, it was designed by Aden Fashion. Don't you just love the details on her veil too?
6. Lara Abdullatif certainly didn't go for the typical bridal look. She took a successful risk, and she chose a golden metallic wedding dress to match her beautiful golden locks. The perfect final touch? That beautiful smile!
7. Sarah Abdel-Fattah is what we can call a bold bride. Yes, her dress which was designed by Tatyana Aceeva is so feminine and pretty, but look at that hairstyle and veil! She has pulled it off.
8. Farah Al-Ali had her wedding dress specially designed by the Lebanese master, Zuhair Murad. Her bridal look was admired by many, and her majestic hairstyle and on-point makeup were perfect to finish off her wedding day style.
9. Tala Siraj is in fact the founder of @AmmanStreetFashion, and we couldn't help but share with you her impeccable bridal look. Tala wore a custom-made dress designed by Saiid Kobeisy, which was abundantly adorned with pearls and embellishments. Wow!
10. Jordanian handbag designer, Farah Al-Asmar totally earns a spot in our list. For her wedding day, she wore a custom-made dress designed by Sandra Mansour, and her makeup was beautifully done by none other than the expert Hala Ajam.
11. Shatha Al-Jundi chose a traditional yet hip bridal look for her wedding day. The ruffled dress looks so chic with a fashionable twist, and that long veil with the lace detail was certainly a perfect pick.
12. Do you want to meet Jordan's most unconventional bride? It's Dina Shaban! She ditched the white dress and went for an exquisite Marchesa floral dress. Quite brave, and quite stylish! We salute you, Dina.
13. Dina Homsi is one of our favorite Jordanian brides of 2016! Don't you just love her fluffy Vera Wang wedding dress? That's certainly one wedding day photo that she'll always remember.
14. You just had to see Luma Mdanat's gorgeous wedding dress designed by Saiid Kobeisy from the back. Oh, how beautiful!
15. Last, but certainly not least, we love Joud Bitar's bridal look in this ravishing Zuhair Murad wedding dress. We liked how she kept her hair and makeup simple, and she let the dress take the spotlight.
Photo Credits: Instagram: @AmmanStreetFashion
P.S. If you liked this roundup, then you need to click right here to see the most beautiful wedding dresses Lebanese brides wore in 2016.