If you're looking for shiny, strong and healthy nails, but you also want a simple nail care routine, this DIY nail balm is what you need to try. As you know, we love natural homemade beauty recipes that are easy to make and beneficial. So it was also important for us to find a natural remedy for a homemade nail softener. So we decided to share one of these best recipes we found with you...
A Nourishing Homemade Protein Hair Mask for Damaged Hair.
How to make a nail balm at home
- 60g melted beeswax
- 40 g shea butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
How to Easily Fill in Your Eyebrows in 4 Steps!
1. In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients in this order.
2. Mix the ingredients together quickly until you get a homogeneous mixture.
3. Pour the previous mixture into a suitable compartment.
How to apply a nail balm:
1. Take a decent amount of the balm and apply it to your left fingers.
2. Rub the nails really well in a circular motion until they absorb the cream.
3. Repeat the previous steps on the other hand.
7 Steps to Have Strong and Healthy Nails in Just 2 Weeks.
Note: It is best to apply this balm daily before bed to get the best results.