April 30, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
10 Things to Try in May
The warm weather has settled, and your visits to the beach and pool have definitely increased, which means you need a new list of things to do this month. Skip your boring routine of laying by the beach trying to perfect your tan and do something different, something memorable, something to tell the grandkids. #TrywithFustany this month's 10 out of the box ideas and see how much you have accomplished.
1. Do a water sport, like water-skiing, or canoeing.
2. Wear a Disney swimsuit, just because you're old doesn't mean you can't wear Disney.
3. Do yoga by the beach.
4. Start planning your summer vacation now, the earlier you book, the cheaper the plane tickets.
5. Go sand-boarding.
6. Sign up for a salsa class.
7. Start the dancing at a party with the salsa moves you learned.
8. Do a fun photo-shoot with your friends, pictures last a lifetime.
9. Host a themed movie night.
10. Take up gardening, try growing your own veggies.