Who doesn't love Friday and Saturday morning when you start your day daydreaming about morning coffee and an amazing, much needed breakfast! If you can’t stop thinking about morning coffee and breakfast like us, then you should check out this list we made for you. We gathered up 19 best places to have breakfast in Cairo!
1. Ampersand Eatery - New Cairo
If you’re looking for a quiet garden to spend your morning at, then head to Ampersand Eatery. They serve international cuisine, and they offer you a nice place to enjoy your meal.
2. Andrea – New Giza, Heliopolis, New Cairo
If you haven’t tried Andrea’s classic breakfast, then you’ve been missing out on a lot. Whether you’re staying in Cairo or even travelling to the North Coast, you’ll find it.
3. Angie’s Place – New Cairo
This place serves breakfast all day long! So, since it’s the weekend, and you’re going to sleep until noon, then this restaurant is the right place for you. Did we mention that their food is amazing too?
4. Brioche Doree - 6th of October, Maadi, Nasr City, Zamalek, New Cairo
Baguette, butter and jam lovers. Brioche Doree is the right place for people who enjoy French pastries, and tasty desserts.
5. Cairo Marriott Hotel – Zamalek
This old hotel that's full of heritage is many people’s favorite breakfast destination. Besides the delicious food they serve, the garden, amazing weather and joyful atmosphere accompanied with a live band, makes it so lovable.
6. Casper & Gambini’s - 6th of October, Maadi, Nasr City, New Cairo, Downtown
Casper & Gambini’s will serve you some delicious breakfast plates, in addition to their famous options of omelettes and pancakes.
7. Gaby’s - Sheikh Zayed, Nasr City, New Cairo
Their delicious oriental and international food is exactly what you need on the weekend.
8. Il Mulino – Maadi, Heliopolis
Their freshly backed pastries and delicious breakfast menu are not to be missed.
9. Kazouza – Maadi, New Cairo, Sheikh Zayed, 6th of October
Have a big and satisfying breakfast the Egyptian way at Kazouza, they have it all!
10. Ovio – Sheikh Zayed, New Cairo, Maadi
Do you love eggs Benedict? And fresh pastries? All served deliciously? Ovio will definitely satisfy your breakfast cravings.
11. Qahwa – 6th of October, New Cairo, Sheikh Zayed, Heliopolis
Their wide range of breakfast options is unbelievable, and how good the taste is will satisfy you.
12. Tamara Lebanese Bistro – 6th of October, Heliopolis, New Cairo, Nasr City, Sheikh Zayed
The best Lebanese "tarweea" in town, for the people who enjoy Lebanese food.
13. Ted’s – Nasr City, Heliopolis, Sheikh Zayed,
Known for their delicious, massively big plates, their breakfast menu is nothing less than amazing.
14. Zooba – Zamalek, Heliopolis, Nasr City, New Cairo, Maadi, Sheikh Zayed, Al Rehab,
Egyptian breakfast done right! If you’re craving foul, falafel and white cheese, then Zooba will be a good choice.
15. Eatery - Tagamoaa, Sheikh Zayed
One of our favorites places to eat with incredible quality food and a diverse huge menu. You can basically find anything you're looking for, for every kind of taste and preference.
16. Ralph's German Bakery - Maadi
From oatmeal to quiches and cakes, if you're a bakery lover this is where you should be headed to next Friday.
17. il Loft - New Cairo, Sheikh Zayed
A great place to meet up with friends and have a chat over delicious food and their breakfast is no exception.
18. Lucille's - Maadi
They're known for their great burgers but did you know they also make pancakes!
19. Paul - Heliopolis, New Cairo, Nasr City, Agouza, Sheikh Zayed
Who doesn't love Paul? A chic cosy family place with yummy food and special ingredients that you will find it hard to make your breakfast pick.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @angiesplaceg