Hey there coffee lovers! We thought it’s time to update your coffee experience from great to AWESOME! No matter how you drink your coffee, you’re going to want to try one of these new and different ways. Whether you like your coffee black with no sugar or with foam and whipped cream, we’re going to share with you 20 different ways to enjoy your coffee.
1. Coffee in Waffle Cones
This one is especially for the people who have a sweet tooth. Not only will you get to drink your coffee with a twist, but you will also get a crispy delicious snack with it.
2. Iced Coffee
The thing about iced coffee is the many ways you can prepare it, whether it’s just adding some ice cubes to your hot drink or going for a mocha frappe with whipped cream and a dash of caramel. There are several ways to make iced coffee:
Basic iced coffee recipe:
- Brew your coffee however you like, pour it into a mug, and leave it to cool down for a few minutes.
- In another bigger mug or a tall glass cup, add ice cubes till the rim.
- Once your coffee has cooled down a bit, start pouring the coffee into the cup with the ice. If you like milk with your coffee, be sure not to fill the cup to the very top so you can have space to add milk.
- To sweeten your iced coffee, go for syrup or honey as it will dissolve better. If you don’t have any, add sugar. Just make sure to stir for about a minute so the sugar is dissolved properly.
How to make a Starbucks Mocha Frappe:
- In a glass measuring cup, stir together your coffee, sugar, and milk.
- Pour the coffee mixture into ice cube trays and freeze them for at least 2 hours.
- Once the ice cubes are frozen, put them in a blender with one cup of milk and some chocolate syrup and blend until the mixture becomes fully smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the mug, just how the Starbucks barista does it for you, smoothly and evenly.
- Add some whipped cream on top of your mocha frappe and voila you’re good to go.
3. Affogato Coffee
It's basically a coffee dessert as it consists of vanilla ice-cream and shot of espresso. Is your mouth watering just yet or do you need to look at the image below?
4. Dalgona Coffee
Also known as whipped coffee and it took the world by storm when it first came out. The best thing about this coffee is that you can literally make it in 30 seconds. Whisk instant coffee, water, and sugar for 1-2 minutes to create the cloud-like cream. Then pour it on top of hot milk in your favorite mug.
It’s the coffee George Clooney is promoting, need we say more? The beautiful thing about this coffee, is that you can pick how strong you want your coffee is and what kind of flavor you want to add as well.
6. Coffee Slush
This is what happens when you combine coffee, ice, caramel sauce, and vanilla ice cream in a blender. YUM!
Cappuccino: The key to creating the perfect cappuccino is to use a "frother." Incase you’re wondering what this is, it’s a device that makes your milk foamy and delicious.
How to make the perfect cappuccino with foam:
- Start by heating up 1 cup of milk. You can do that on the stove or in the microwave.
- Now for the coffee, you’ll need 2 tablespoons of ground coffee and around 3-4 glasses of water. You can brew the coffee in your coffee machine or a French press.
- While the coffee brews, froth the ½ cup milk you just heated. Keep frothing until the milk turns into a foam and start to rise to the rim of the mug.
- Once your milk is all foamed up, pour into another mug 1/3 coffee, 1/3 milk, and 1/3 foam.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle some coffee powder on top of the foam to give it the full effect
8. Turkish coffee
The Arabs are known for their love for classic Turkish coffee. Did you know that Turkish coffee has a lot of benefits as it is filled with anti-oxidants and other beneficial components.
9. Cinnamon Coffee
Try sprinkling some cinnamon in your next cup of coffee; it will give it that spicy kick. Once you try it, you’ll probably get addicted.
10. Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato is an espresso coffee drink with the addition of a small amount of foamed milk and some vanilla or caramel syrup. Nowadays, it's considered a new classic coffee drink, and better yet, a lot of the time you’ll find them in supermarkets. You can simply buy the coffee ground and make it at home. You can also have this drink as a caramel Frappuccino.
11. Pink Melange Coffee
If you want to try something totally different from your usual cup of joe, you can go for this one. Not only will you enjoy a different delicious taste, but you’ll also have a cheerful pink drink that will boost your mood. Watch this video for the full recipe.
12. Cafe au Lait
Even if you don’t speak French, this drink will transfer you to Paris right away. As its name suggests, this coffee drink requires only an equal amount of brewed coffee and milk. Some people may mistake cafe au lait for a latte, but the latter includes a generous amount of steamed milk.
13. Mexican Spiced Coffee
Mexican coffee is a warm, spicy, and impossible-to-say-no-to drink that is made with coffee, cinnamon, and raw dark sugar. The coffee flavor in this drink is quite strong; however, the sugar and cinnamon give it a hint of sweetness. You may also add star anise and orange peel to make it more floral.
14. Vietnamese Coffee
The secret behind making the best Vietnamese coffee is the blend of brewed coffee and condensed milk. It is thick, creamy, and sweet, which is the perfect mix for sweet-tooth coffee lovers. Start by adding cold milk to an empty cup then add two tablespoons of condensed milk. Stir the milks together then add ice cubes and a single or double shot of brewed coffee. (If you don’t have brewed coffee, you can always use espresso powder or instant coffee).
15. Caramel Frappuccino
This is probably one of the most loved iced coffee drinks that people order constantly. To make the perfect caramel Frappuccino, add one cup of milk in a mixer, one tablespoon of instant coffee, ice cubes, sugar, and caramel sauce. Mix all the ingredients until thick then pour the mixture into your cup. (For an extra caramel flavor, add caramel sauce to the cup before pouring the mixture). If you want, you can top your drink with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
16. Après café
To make this drink, you need cinnamon sticks, dark chocolate, milk, and coffee. Place coffee, milk, cinnamon, and chocolate in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until the milk starts boiling. Pour the mixture through a fine strainer and serve in cups or glasses.
17. Healthy Banana Cocoa Coffee
Whenever you’re feeling hot or simply want to enjoy your coffee in a healthy way, go for this recipe. Add frozen slices of bananas into a mixer and to them, add two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, one teaspoon of instant coffee, one cup of milk, ice cubes, and 2-3 dates to make it more sweetened.
18. Vanilla Ice Cream Coffee
Make this drink whenever you feel like having a dessert while enjoying your favorite coffee sip. In a mixer, add one scoop of vanilla ice cream, one cup of milk, ice cubes, and instant coffee. Pour the mixture into a cup and enjoy.
19. Moroccan Coffee
This drink is a must-try, especially if you like warm spices. It’s intense, hot, and loaded with everything from cinnamon to black pepper. To prepare this drink, you need brewed coffee, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, black peppercorns, clove, and cardamom. In a teapot, let the coffee sit with the spices for 7-10 minutes. Then, you’ll need to use a filter when serving.
20. White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Enjoy this sinful, super delicious coffee drink as a cheat meal or whenever you feel down as it will instantly boost your mood. Heat up your milk and add high-quality white chocolate to a saucepan. Make sure the chocolate is melted before pouring the mixture over your brewed coffee. Add some whipped cream on top for an extra fun flavor.
Which of these recipes is your favorite? Are you a fan of jazzing up your regular cup of coffee and trying out new recipes or do you like to stick to the basics?