I've recently become an aunt to a precious little boy, and let me tell you, I can't help but take a million photos of him whenever I see him. You know, it's the usual baby snaps, he moved his hand, he moved his feet, look at him he just opened his eyes, oh my God he looks so cute yawning, etc. I'm sure a lot of you can relate! The relationship between babies and cameras start the day they're born, and it never really stops. It starts as the parents want to capture special moments that they'll always want to remember, and share with their kid one day. Because I've been there the day my nephew was born, I know how hectic it can get, and how some parents can get overwhelmed and forget all about taking photos, so here's a list of must-have photos for baby's first day.
1. Final baby bump photo at the hospital before delivery.
2. Baby meeting parents for the first time.
3. Baby meeting siblings for the first time.
4. Baby meeting grandparents for the first time.
5. Baby with ID bracelet.
6. Baby taking first bath.
7. Details from hospital room.
8. Close-ups on baby's body.
9. Baby in deep sleep.
10. Baby crying.
11. Taking baby's footprints.
12. Baby on scale.
13. Baby and parents heading home.
P.S. If you're pregnant and expecting, I highly recommend you to assign a close friend or family member to be responsible for photography on your delivery day. That way, you'll ensure the best moments from the baby's first day are captured and left as memories to be savored for years to come.