January 31, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
The Best Way to Clean Your Microwave
The microwave has become an indispensable home appliance to every house hold. And because you use it in many ways, food remainders tend to stick to its inner walls, and that's not okay! You should always care about your health, and it's important to know how to clean the home appliances that you regularly use for your food. So you need to know the right and best way to clean your microwave.
1. Mix a cup of water with a cup of vinegar, and pour them into a deep bowl.
2. Put the bowl in the microwave for 10 minutes.
3. Don’t hurry to open the door when the timer goes off. Let the steam stay inside for two more minutes.
4. Be careful while you take out the bowl from the microwave, it will be very hot.
5. With a sponge, start wiping the inner walls of the microwave to remove any dirty remainders. The steam by now has melted any sticky remainders, which will make it easy to remove with the sponge.
6. Remove the microwave’s glass plate to wash it with soap and water.
7. With a dry cloth, carefully dry the inner walls of the microwave.
Now your microwave will be spotless clean again, and we advise you to use this easy way to clean the microwave regularly.
Our Living section is a woman's best friend. See for yourself and get a little bit of everything!
Have You Read These?23 Creative Ideas to Help You Organize your Hairstyling Tools