May 20, 2015 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
20 Unusual Ways to Eat Marshmallows
Marshmallows are sweet soft candy, that I consider one of life's little pleasures! That's why I'll share with you 20 unusual ways to eat marshmallows. From mixing up marshmallows with chocolate, caramel and sweet potatoes, scroll down and see these 20 unusual ways to eat marshmallows.
1. One of the unusual ways to eat marshmallows, is to prepare marshmallows cereal bars. The recipe is super easy, you just have to add your favorite cereal to a pack of marshmallows in a large saucepan, then stir with 3 tablespoons of butter.
2. Brownies with marshmallows and nuts? Sounds very delicious!
3. Ever tried cookies filled with marshmallows and chocolate chips? We highly recommend you do.
4. Add marshmallows to your hot chocolate cup and enjoy a warm sweet drink.
5. Place the marshmallows on wooden skewers, and stack them up with brownies and strawberries. When you're done, drizzle some chocolate sauce on top.
6. Make a sweet potato casserole with a new twist. Before putting the pan in the oven, add a layer of marshmallows on top. When it's cooked, the marshmallows will be toasted!
7. You can also place marshmallows on a baked sweet potato. This will bring out more taste and sweetness!
8. Use pretzel sticks as skewers, where you can place the marshmallows on them and dip them in chocolate for a yummy snack. Definitely an unusual way to eat marshmallows.
9. Another unusual way to eat marshmallows, is to dip the marshmallows in chocolate sauce, and then dip them in crushed nuts. You'll enjoy the delicious crunchy flavor!
10. If you got ready-made muffins, you can add some flavor to them by adding some marshmallows on top and toasting them for a couple of minutes.
11. There's nothing like a tasty fruit platter, and it only gets better if you add some marshmallows on the side!
12. In a cooking tray, place some biscuits and add a piece of marshmallows on top of each one. Place a piece of Hershey's Kisses chocolate in the middle of each stack and then put the tray in the oven for a couple of minutes. Enjoy the chocolaty marshmallow biscuits.
13. Make a marshmallow pizza! Use pizza dough, add chunks of Nutella and a handful of marshmallows, then bake until the dough is cooked.
14. Nothing looks as pretty as marshmallows with colored sprinkles! All you have to do, is dip the marshmallows in melted white chocolate, then dip them in a bowl full of colored sprinkles.
15. Add a new taste to marshmallows by add some caramel sauce and Nutella. Extra yummy!
16. Ever thought of eating sweet potato fries with marshmallows as a side dipping? All you have to do, is cook a handful of marshmallows with one tablespoon of butter until they form a mixture.
17. Popcorn with marshmallows, why not? When your popcorn is ready, add some marshmallows on top and enjoy your snack.
18. You have to try S'mores! It's really easy to make, you just have to combine graham crackers, roasted marshmallows and a layer of chocolate.
19. A new way to eat bananas? Using a knife, make a slit in the middle of the banana, add a layer of Nutella and then add some marshmallow pieces on top.
20. Another unusual way to eat marshmallows, is to make a Nutella x marshmallows pie.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.Have You Read These?