June 02, 2019 01:35 PM | by The Fustany Team
5 Natural Face Masks You Can Do at Home for Glowing Skin in Eid
Skin problems tend to rise with the lack of care and not drinking enough water, which naturally causes dehydration due to the lack of moisture. If you're worried about using products and masks that have ingredients and chemicals you're unaware of you might want to try out natural masks to avoid and worry and stick to something safer.
Here are 5 DIY natural face masks for Eid that could help bring back the brightness and glow to your skin so you can rock your Eid looks with healthy-looking skin:
1. Milk and Flour Mask
- 3 Tbsp of refined flour.
- 1/4 cup of fresh milk.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
1. Mix the ingredients for at least 4 minutes until it turns into a paste.
2. Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for a minimum of 20 minutes.
3. You can repeat this mask more than once a week if you want faster results.
Ingredients:- 1/2 a small cup of mayonnaise.
- Egg white of one egg.
- 2 Tbsp of yogurt.
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
1. Mix the ingredients well for 3 minutes.
2. Apply the mask on your face for around 20-30 minutes.
3. Clean your face with cold water and enjoy a fresh face.
3. Yeast Mask
- 1 Tbsp of instant yeast.
- 2 Tbsp of warm milk
- 1 Tbsp of honey
1. Melt the yeast with the warm milk and then mix with honey.
2. Apply the mask and leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
3. Wash your wake with warm water and then with cold water.
4. Hydrating Shea Butter Mask
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp shea butter
- 1 Tbsp aloe vera gel
1. Mix all the ingredients together really well until the mask is homogeneous.
2. Apply to the face a nice thick layer and leave on for 20-30 min.
3. Wash off gently with a warm muslin cloth to reveal hydrated silky smooth skin.
5. Tahini Mask
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- Sweet almond oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp starch
- Full cream milk
1. Mix the tahini and rose water together.
2. Add 5 drops of sweet almond oil, the lemon and starch.
3. Start adding the milk slowly and mixing, until it turns into a paste.
4. Apply the mask and leave it on for 10 minutes.
5. Wash it off with Luke warm water.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @scrubbybubbyshop
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!