December 31, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
How to Straighten Your Hair Without Using Heat
Do you want a way to straighten your hair without using heat? Straightening your hair takes time and effort, and also the process can damage your delicate hair strands in so many ways. Your hair definitely needs a break from the damaging heat of blow drying and flat iron. In order to avoid all this hassle, I have found a natural way to straighten your hair without using heat!
What You'll Need:
Wide tooth comb
Big hair rollers
Anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner
1. Having naturally straight hair starts with applying the right shampoo and conditioner. The best trick to having straight hair without using heat is opting for a shampoo and conditioner that combats frizz. Any shampoo or conditioner bottle that says ‘Anti-frizz’ or ‘Frizz-free’ should be your pick.
2. After the shower, make sure NOT to rub the towel against your wet hair. In order to straighten your hair without using heat, you must leave your hair for around 10 minutes to air dry, then start combing it gently.
3. Part your hair into two sections and start handling each section separately. Part each section into three other sections (depending on the hair thickness) and start rolling your hair strands with big hair rollers.
4. Make sure to fasten the rollers with hair clips perfectly, then tie your hair with a scarf to put the rollers in place for a longer time.
5. Wait for your hair to dry completely, and then remove the hair rollers one by one. Make sure to apply anti-frizz hair spray as you free your hair from the rollers.
6. Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb and you're ready to go!
Even a bad hair day can be under control! Discover more haircare secrets and styles from our Hair section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!