October 03, 2017 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Seven Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Chocolate comes from cocoa, which comes out of a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore, chocolate counts as a salad, which makes it healthy. While this did start out as a joke, and we all chose to believe it and loaded up on bars of chocolate, the factual truth is that Dark Chocolate does intact have some health benefits, well specifically dark chocolate does.
1. Benefits of Dark Chocolate: Improves blood flow and prevents blood clots, which is beneficial for your heart. Preventing clots, and the good flow of the blood will reduce risks of heart attack.
2. Benefits of Dark Chocolate: Improves your mood, and makes you feel happier. This is not a chick flick myth, Chocolate does include chemical compounds that releases endorphins. So yes, feel free to eat Chocolate when you are feeling sad.
3. Dark Chocolate contains fibers and minerals making it nutritious. Also it fills you up, making it a great snack until you have a full meal.
4. Benefits of Dark Chocolate: Contains caffeine. While studying or working, load up on some chocolates, it will help keep you awake and alert.
5. Dark chocolate reduces the chances of cavities.
6. Contains vitamins such as potassium, iron and magnesium. If you are feeling dizzy, a bite of Chocolate will do the trick.
7. Benefits of Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains serotonin which relaxes your body and mind.
Got any makeup or skincare questions? ASK FUSTANY can help with that! Post your question, and have makeup artists and skincare experts answer you!