August 28, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
Three Natural Recipes That Work Just as Good as Botox
If you want to get a naturally looking younger face then let me tell you this, get away from Botox! Natural recipes can do the trick and more. How? By simply being sustainable and committed to natural beauty routines, there’s nothing that Botox can do that nature can’t provide you with. It will save you money and on the long run your good looks as well. These three recipes will reduce your wrinkles and make your face look young and fresh, we repeat, without Botox.
Use yeast face mask as a substitute for Botox:
1. In a bowel add one spoon of yeast, one spoon of yoghurt, one spoon of honey and a couple of lemon drops.
2. Mix the ingredients together well, and gently apply it to your face.
3. Let it sit in on your face for half an hour, then rub it gently off your face. Wash your face with lukewarm water and finally put on your favorite moisturizer. You’ll instantly feel some positive and refreshing change. You can use this mask whenever you feel like it.
Honey and bananas face mask as a substitute for Botox:
1. Mash one large banana and add one spoon of honey to it.
2. Put this mixture on your face for 20 minutes and then wipe it off gently. Next up, you'll need to wash your face with lukewarm water.
Yes, it's super easy and a great substitute for Botox.
Egg white face mask as a substitute for Botox:
Eggs white mask is the best solution for fine lines and aging signs, in fact its effect is so close to the effect of Botox, the only difference is it's natural!
1. Separate the egg white from the egg yolk, and then whisk the egg white very well.
2. Apply it to your face and let it sit in until it completely dries.
3. Wash your face with warm water and then apply your moisturizer.
Just try these three easy natural recipes to fight aging signs, and I assure you, you’ll never ever need a Botox shot again!
Be comfortable in your own skin! We'll tell you how to maintain your beauty through our Skincare section here.
Have You Read These?