Once you reach your 30's, it is extremely important that you don't get lazy with your skincare routine and give your skin your full attention as you had done with it in your 20's. We have composed a guide to taking care of your skin in the 30's, as it is a time when your skin is more prone to wrinkles, dark spots and more problems in general. This is due to the fact that the skin is no longer regenerating new skin cells as it used to do before. In your 30's, your skin cells will produce new ones every 35 days, while in your 20's it was every 14 days. To maintain a healthy and youthful looking skin, follow our step by step guide to take care of your skin in your 30's.
1. You need to use a good facial cleanser that will not only clean your face, but also give your skin a gentle scrub at the same time, leaving your skin soft and glowing. If you are using a normal facial cleanser, you should consider investing in a facial brush, such as the Clarisonic, and using it regularly. This will help you take care of your existing skin cells and regulate your blood flow.
2. One of the most important steps to taking care of your skin in your 30's, is having regular facial peels. From time to time, it is important to get rid of your dead skin cells by doing a facial peel mask after washing your face. The frequency of the peel masks depends on the type of your skin, for example, the oily skin will need a mask treatment three times a week, while the dry skin will only need a mask once a week.
3. During your 30's, you are likely to start noticing the appearance of thin lines around your eyes. Be sure to invest in a good eye cream, preferably with SPF no lower than 15, and apply it on a daily basis.
4. Before applying makeup, use an antioxidant moisturizing cream, preferably with an SPF factor. Remember the higher the SPF, the better.
1. Take care of your skin in your 30's by washing it every night before you sleep, especially when you have makeup on, and never ever sleep with your makeup on. Try to find a cleanser containing products such as chamomile and aloe vera as they are very beneficial for your skin.
2. When in your 30's, pay attention to what products are in your creams. Try to find creams that contain Retinol as it provides your body with Vitamin A, this will help keep your skin looking youthful, get rid of light wrinkles, and reduce the chances of the appearance of new wrinkles. It is preferable to use the creams that contain Retinol at night time before bed, as it is not good to subject the Retinol to the sun rays. In addition to so, creams that contain Retinol should only be used once a day, so as not to exhaust your face.
3. It is extremely important to apply a good eye cream at night in your 30's, so as to soften up the skin surrounding your eyes all night long.