Rita Lamah, an Arab mom, a fashion consultant in Lebanon, a blogger (Life and Style and Co), Miss Lebanon 2003 runner-up and TV Presenter.
1. The best advice my mum ever gave me is...
To get the best from life, expect the best from it.
2. What's the one thing you got from your mum and you'd like to pass down to your kids?
The importance of family bonds! I also learnt that a mom should always be there for their children.
3. Share with us a lesson that motherhood has taught you.
No one can ever appreciate the efforts and sacrifices that their parents did for them until they become parents themselves.
4. What's your favorite part of being a mum?
Seeing that the efforts put while teaching my kids what's right and what's wrong are not in vain.
5. Recommend a survival kit to the new mums out there.
Tissues and wet wipes, Tylenol, Chocolate, Band Aid, and a small personal vanity bag (It definitely makes you feel better).
6. What's the oddest thing you have carried in your handbag as mum?
Cheerios in a zip-lock.
7. Do you get in the way of your kids' fashion choices?
I always guide my daughter while showing her the clothes I'd like her to wear. Styling my daughter is the funnest part of the day as she interacts and shares her opinion, especially when she tells me to wear a dress like her, and since my baby boy is still too young to choose his own, I sometimes let his sister pick out his outfit.