WOMEN! One word, yet so many angles and topics to be discussed. Currently there are a lot of articles talking about '20 things women should know in their 20's', or '10 things to do when you are single,' or '12 reasons you don't need a man in your life' etc... I won't give my take on such topics, the fact of the matter is, at the end of the day your opinion is yours, and you can't really force your views on someone else. So in an attempt to try and reach a balance among all these articles, I think there are certain quotes that women should live by. A woman should feel confident, not look for approval from anyone, man or woman. A woman should be many things, and she should ultimately focus on bettering herself and being the best version of herself. Here are a few quotes I think women should live by...
1. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible!" - Audrey Hepburn
2. When life gives you curves, flaunt them. - Unknown
3. Happiness is always a choice, whatever your relationship status. - Myrza Sison
4. Strong women don't play victims, don't make themselves look pitiful and don't point fingers, they stand and they deal. - Mandy Hale
5. Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it. - Unknown
6. The only real elegance is in the mind; if you've got that, the rest really comes from it. - Diana Vreeland.
7. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new beginning. - Maria Robinson
8. Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions…Do your thing, and don't care if they like it. - Tina Fey
9. Find your own way, have an open spirit and believe in your own beauty. - Francois Nars
10. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. - Beyonce