June 14, 2020 04:20 PM | by Ola Moheb
Delicious Keto Dinner Ideas Including the Keto Pizza Recipe!
If you're following a Keto meal plan or the "Carbohydrate Diet", which has been a really popular diet plan that is low in carbohydrates and rich in protein and vegetables, you're probably looking for some ideas on what to actually make. Although you can eat a lot of different things, some people get easily bored and need some new exciting Keto dinner ideas. In order to help you keep up your Keto diet, we gathered 3 yummy Keto dinner recipes, including the Keto pizza.
3 Delicious Keto Dinner Ideas:
Keto Meat Pie
Image Credits: Instagram @chezlarae
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 whole onion (grated)
- 1/2 kg minced meat
- 1 Tbsp of tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (grated)
- 1 Tbsp of parsley
- 1 Tbsp of coriander
Pie Dough Ingredients:
- 255 grams of almond flour
- 4 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Salt as needed
- 4 Tbsp water
- 255 grams grated cheese
- 200 grams cream cheese
1. Mix all ingredients with meat.
2. Add olive oil in a skillet on high heat, then add in the meat.
3. After cooking the meat, place in the tomato sauce and stir well.
4. Mix the pie dough and knead it really well.
5. Spread the dough on an oven proof tray and place it in the oven at 175°C.
6. Place the meat in the dough, then add the cream cheese and grated cheese and put it in the oven until fully cooks.
Keto Pizza Recipe
Image Credits: Instagram @meinabillion
- 200 grams mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp labneh
- 1 cup of almond flour
- Pinch of vanilla
- Pinch of baking powder
- 1 Tbsp of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 cups water
- 4 Tbsp sauce
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tomatoes
1. Mix the mozzarella, labneh, and tsp of salt, then put them in the oven to melt a little.
2. Once you take it out, add the almond flour with a pinch of vanilla and baking powder.
3. Whisk an egg with a pinch of salt, a quarter of a teaspoon of vinegar and tsp of thyme, mixing them really well.
4. Add the egg mixture to your almond flour mixture from step 2.
5. Grease the palm of your hand with olive oil and mix the dough until it's homogeneous.
6. Prepare a small tray, add parchment paper, then spread the dough in it.
7. Heat a pan, adding the olive oil, garlic, a pinch of salt, pepper, thyme, a drop of vinegar, and 2 Tbsp of water.
8. Mix the together and make the sauce homogeneous.
9. Smooth the sauce over the pizza, then add mozzarella.
Keto Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
Image Credits: Instagram @thenewlywedscookbook
A new and different way to make cauliflower instead of eating it with meat or fried, and a new and delicious recipe for dieters and keto diet.
- 1/2 a cauliflower (or a small cauliflower)
- 1 boiled and skinned chicken
- Black pepper
- Ghee spoon
- 1 big onion
- 1 tomato
1. Boil the cauliflower well.
2. Chop the onions and tomatoes, mix them with spices.
3. Cut and place the chicken.
4. Cut the cauliflower into very small pieces, put it in a greased tray with ghee, and put the sauce and chicken on top.
5. Place it in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes and serve.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @la_ketomom
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.