We're all always looking for the fastest homemade recipes that need minimal effort and can be done after a long, tiring day at work. Pasta is everyone's best friend for diverse, easy and quick recipes. However, pasta does often need salsa or any sauce to give it taste, which requires a little more effort and time. So how about a pasta with cream and cheese that would only take you 10 minutes? You must try this quick yummy Mac and Cheese recipe below:
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1/4 a tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 a cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups of your preferred type of pasta
1. Cook your pasta as your normally would.
2. In a pan add the cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt to your preference on high heat.
3. The second you see the edges of the pan start to boil, mix all the ingredients well together for around a minute and then leave them to sit for around 15 seconds.
4. Remove the pasta from heat, drain it and leave it to cool down.
5. Add the cheddar to the pan with the sauce and mix it in well before you take it off the heat.
6. Pour the sauce over the pasta and enjoy the cheesy glory!
Main Image Credits: Neighbor Food