May 25, 2020 01:00 PM | by The Fustany Team
Here Are Some of the Top Celebrity Health and Fitness Tips!
We all have a lot of curiosity when sit comes to celebrity lifestyles and their health and fitness routines. Why? Well, they have access to some of the best nutritionists and trainers in the world. And although, some of their routines are absolutely crazy and not that realistic unless you're a Hollywood star and you have an intense movie role coming up, some of these celebrity health and fitness tips are actually really motivating, relatable and definitely doable.
NOTE: Of course we don't need to warn you that what works for one person might not work for you, some of these techniques are pretty harsh and intense, and that it is essential before or if you take on any of these tips or hacks to consult with your doctor so that you don't cause yourself and body any harm!
Here are some of your favorite celebrities' health and fitness tips:
1. Jennifer Lopez
- According to Woman's Day, in order to keep her skin healthy and youthful, JLo stays away from smoking, caffeine and alcohol.
- According to 'The Black Book Of Hollywood Diet Secrets' it is said that JLo believes in the power of grapefruit essence, which is said to cause weight loss if you take whiff or smell it.
- Sunscreen is a must for her.
2. Gigi Hadid
Gigi highlights the importance of finding out what you're allergic too so you can stay away from things that are inflammatory for your body.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow
- Gwyneth has used a 21 day cleanse that has you not eating dairy, red meat or gluten.
- The cleanse helps improve digestion and stay away from any allergy irritants.
4. Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe doesn't believe is sticking to a strict diet, she is said to believe that is only a recipe for failure.
- According to her, It is better to make small, but the right lifestyle changes, only slowly and step by step because cutting out the food you enjoy will only make you want it that much more and you should be able to enjoy your food.
5. Ellie Goulding
- Ellie mixes up her workouts and tries to do different things to stay motivated.
- She also told the NY Post that what also helps her workout, especially with running, is putting on intense orchestra music like Hans Zimmer.
6. Nicole Kidman
- She is all about balance and accepting that sometimes you will not follow the rules.
- According to Woman's Day, she tries to balance a diet that is 80 percent healthy and 20 percent goes to indulging.
7. Kate Hudson
- According to Eat This, Not That!, Kate keeps it plain and simple "Watch your sugar, watch your gluten, watch out for too much dairy, and I try not to eat too much red meat."
- She also believes in green juice.
8. Jesse J
- Jesse swears by the power of a workout and that once you get into it, you will end up loving it.
- It releases endorphins and so it makes her feel positive, feel alive and in a much better mood.
- According to Marie Claire, Beyonce used a juice cleanse to lose weight.
- The juice was made of lemon, water, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
10. Reese Witherspoon
- Eats Veggies regularly
- Sticks to healthy proteins
- Leaves the food that is not as healthy for specific events.
- Works out 5 times a week
- She also tried to find ways to enjoy the workouts by making them more fun.
12. Miranda Kerr
- According to Marie Claire, everyday she takes 1 spoon of unrefined coconut oil with food.
- It should help with digestion and bloating.
13. Julia Roberts
- She has homemade granola and yogurt with berries for breakfast.
- Tries to lean towards veggies and keep a balanced diet.
14. Heidi Klum
- It is said that she takes a bath drizzled with epsom salts to help with bloating before events.
- Epsom salts are said to also improve sleep and strong headaches.
15. Lea Michele
According to Eat This, Not That!, Lea recommends you find workouts that you like doing and she tries to find workouts that are not just about looking good but feeling good as well.
16. Jennifer Aniston
Jen eats what she loves but she tries to use alternative healthier ingredients.
17. Cindy Crawford
- Start the day with a good healthy breakfast.
- She also has a protein shake in the morning
18. Christina Hendricks
It is said that Christina says working out with her husband makes the process a lot more fun and motivating.
19. Victoria Beckham
- To loose pregnancy weight Victoria cut out sugar from her diet.
- She also adapted a diet that is 5 very small or palm sized meals throughout the day that are rich in protein and having healthy snacks like goji berries, as well as, veggies and a lot of water!
20. Liv Tyler
- Liv Tyler got some awesome advice from a friend about cold showers, according to Marie Claire.
- They are known to have incredible benefits, but she says they make her feel a bit thinner and they're healthier for the hair.
21. Halle Berry
- Stays away from processed sugar.
- Avoids lots of bread and Eats a lot of veggies.
- Drinks plenty of water.
- Keeps her meal portions small and has 4 meals a day.
- When it comes to workouts, she loves resistance bands because they help her build strength but without bulking up, like with weights. Resistance bands help keep her figure long and lean.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @katehudson
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle! Check out our Health & Fitness section here.