November 08, 2017 | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
This Is How to Style Your Oversized Sweater with Hijab Differently Every Day!
The weather is getting colder day after day, and winter lovers couldn't be happier to take out all of the great outfits they've been dreaming of all along! I personally love oversized sweaters during wintertime, they're so practical, and they can be altered from casual to chic very easily. And yes, oversized sweaters will look great with hijab, and here's the proof:
1. Style it in the most basic way, with skinny jeans and high heels.
2. Style it with a waist belt for more definition, if you don't feel comfortable in undefined clothes.
3. Tuck it in your pants if the sweater is thin enough.
4. If your oversized sweater is as thick as the one in the next photo, then tuck just a part of it inside your pants.
5. And of course, for the ultimate messy-chic look, wear it with a pleated skirt!
Do you have a fashion-related question? Head over to ASK FUSTANY and ask away! You’ll instantly get your question answered by fashion designers and stylists.