March 30, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
What Aloe Vera Can Do for Your Skin
I am sure you have all heard of the famous ingredient that is present in a lot of our skincare products; aloe vera. So what exactly is so special about aloe vera, and what exactly can aloe vera do for your skin. Well, aloe vera has over 200 active components, such as vitamins, minerals, etc. It is considered as a miracle plant and can do wonders to your skin and hair.
1. Aloe vera can be applied to minor burns, or even sun burns to soothe your skin.
2. If you have a rash or mosquito bite, aloe vera will prevent the itchiness and alleviate the rash.
3. You can use aloe vera as one of the ingredients to make your own exfoliating scrub. It is the best way to get baby soft skin.
4. Aloe vera gets absorbed super fast, so apply it on any dry skin and let it work its magic.
5. Drinking aloe vera can actually maintain healthy skin, and give it a radiant glow.
6. Got some acne? Apply some aloe vera to your pimple, it will reduce the inflammation and redness.
7. Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer, it will keep your skin super smooth and increase its elasticity. Always opt for a lotion that contains aloe vera.
8. Aloe vera is over 99% water, which means it is a perfect way to keep your skin hydrated.
So next time you are shopping for a lotion, face mask, exfoliater or even healthy juices, make sure aloe vera is a key ingredient because it is great for your skin.