Dear mums-to-be, prepare yourselves to look your best this winter, for I have the best pregnancy fashion rules you can follow for a very chic and cool winter style.
Drop the idea of ‘I look like a balloon, nothing fits me, and I look so fat,’ because you actually look cute, everybody loves your baby bump, and that’s a fact! So let’s see how every pregnant woman can look her best this winter.
1. Pregnant ladies, invest in coats, they are your best friend during winter, and they hide your wide hips and flatter your baby bump. Neutral colored coats like beige, white, black and grey will suit every outfit you have in your wardrobe.
2. Another item a pregnant woman must own is an over-sized sweater, why? Because they are super comfortable, and if you want to style them up wear them with pleated skirts, and if you want to tone them down, wear them with leggings or your favorite maternity jeans.
3. This styling tip is my favorite for mums-to-be, wrap a belt over your favorite colorful or printed cardigan. It’s a simple trick, but it looks so chic and it upgrades your style.
4. Mums-to-be, wear a short but wide dress with a straight cut, and style it with a long faux-fur vest or a coat, then add a knee-high boot to the formula, this will make you look so chic!
5. If you’re blessed with a petite figure during pregnancy, then you can totally rock a little leather jacket over anything, a dress, skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans.
6. For working mums, how about
a nice and warm body-con dress, topped with a throw over the shoulder
colorful coat? I think it would be a great idea.
7. For mums-to-be wearing the hijab, just look at how Ascia AKF styled a long cardigan with boyfriend jeans, and a simple tank top? Do that, but with a thin sweater and a warm coat.