Many women find it confusing when it comes to picking the right jewelry for their evening dress. For that, let me show you the right jewelry you should wear with your evening dress, and to prove what I'm about to say, I chose some of your favorite celebrities on red carpet events wearing beautiful jewelry and evening dresses.
1. The right jewelry to wear with a strapless dress
The best kind of jewelry for strapless dresses are chokers and short necklaces, just look at how Taylor Swift totally nailed the look!
2. The right jewelry to wear with a sweetheart neckline dress
Sweetheart necklines call for bold and short necklaces, and Scarlet Johanssen totally proves my point.
3. The right jewelry to wear with a V-neck dress
Let’s first agree that whatever Julia Roberts wears would look good on her, but her V-neck dress wouldn’t look that good without this short necklace with a dangling pendant.
4. The right jewelry to wear with a deep V-neck or a deep plunge dress
Kim Kardashian is known to love deep plunging neckline and the way she layered her gold necklaces with this dress is just perfect.
5. The right jewelry to wear with a one-shoulder dress
A one-shoulder dress always calls for big bold earrings and no necklace, this way you’ll highlight the beauty of your dress just like the way Zendaya did.
6. The rigt jewelry to wear with a high neckline dress
High necklines have always been confusing, some people find it okay to add a necklace to it, and while others prefer to just wear earrings, and both ways are totally great. But for now, I am in love with how Hailey Baldwin styled her high neckline embellished Georges Chakra jumpsuit with simple hoop earrings.
7. Also, don't forget your bracelets and rings!
If you decided to ditch the necklace, then don’t forget to style your hands with rings and bracelets just the way JLo has done!