Is your best friend a Sagittarius? Are you married to or dating a Sagittarius? Then you should probably share this article with them. This article is the full proof that Sagittarius are the true definition of can’t live with, can’t live without! Although they drive us crazy, they’re in fact the sweetest. So read on, and find out everything you need to know about Sagittarius people.
1. Sagittarius are always on the positive side, they’re quite optimistic. It’s very hard to bring them down, because they’re always looking to the cup half full.
2. Forget about sugar-coating the news, Sagittarius will tell you everything you need to know. They’re very straight forward. And when they say something, they mean it, you can totally count on them.
3. Since Sagittarius won’t sugar-coat anything they want to tell you, they’ll also be brutally honest about any opinion they’re giving. They stay true all the way to the end.
4. If you want to enjoy an intellectual conversation, then sit with a Sagittarius, because of their interest in knowledge. They’ll take you on a ride from one topic to the other.
5. Sagittarius are one of the kindest and most generous people you’ll meet. If they promise they’ll be there for you, they will, again their word means a lot.
6. Sagittarius are naturally funny and humorous, so it’s always fun to be around them. They can turn a gloomy day into a sunny day.
7. They love to try new things, so you’ll find them quite adventurous, always looking to explore new things.
8. Because they are explorers, you’ll find Sagittarius very independent. They like to take their own decisions, and they like things to go the way they imagined it will be.
9. The down side of being an adventurer is that Sagittarius might be sometimes careless. They might take things for granted, and act the way they want whenever they want, with no regard of how others might feel.
10. If you know a Sagittarius, then you probably faced this problem. They usually think that they do nothing wrong, and they’re quite stubborn, so they end up making many mistakes, without admitting that they messed up.