Sometimes life can be really hard to handle, days, weeks and months pass by where we feel down, uninspired and unhopeful. There's a reason words and books are iconic and just a simple word can completely impact and affect someone's life or perception of things. There are some of my personal favorite quotes that I've gathered from movies, books, Instagram stories and sentences I've heard in passing. I saved them to look back at when I need to be reminded of the beauty of life and when I'm in desperate need of beautiful wording and positivity.
I now pass them along to you in hope that they will help someone get through a bad day and start off a new day with positivity, inspiration and hope. Good luck.
- “Every day may not be good... but there's something good in every day”- Alice Morse Earle
- "If you live long enough, you learn to appreciate the memories you have and stop begrudging the ones you never got to make"- Blythe Danner (from The Lucky One)
- "You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.”- William W. Purkey
- "Sometimes people feel that they are controlled by external circumstances. But the fact is that your life is largely determined by your own personal choices and decisions in every area. You are where you are and what you are because of yourself. You have gotten yourself to where you are as the result of the choices and decisions that you have made in the past. If you want to be somewhere else in the future, it is up to you to make new and better choices and decisions in the present."- Brian Tracy
- "Cool to me is following what you believe in."- Chris Martin
- "Happiness is a state of mind. It's just according to the way you look at things."- Walt Disney
- "Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Dumbledore (from The Harry Potter Series)
- "If you're going to be an artist you have to make work your best friend. Whatever you're feeling. If you're tired, sad, angry whatever you're feeling. Go to work and have a conversation with it. That's how I live my life." - Maggi Hambling
- “There’s never nothing going on. There are no ordinary moments.”- (From The Peaceful Warrior)
- "I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them have never happened."- Mark Twain
- "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."- Wayne Dyer
- "I remember the days I prayed for things I have now."- Unknown
- "One day at a time."- Unknown
- "Everyone has their inner weapons to protect themselves from something or someone. Until you realize that your inner self is your weapon."- Unknown
- "Like is so much simpler when you stop explaining yourself to people and just do what works for you."- Unknown.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @allanaramaa