April 15, 2021 01:05 PM | by The Fustany Team
Our Beauty Guru Shares Her Secrets to the Ultimate at Home Steam Facial
Our beauty guru's love for skincare and facials got her mastering her very own at home facial, including a steam bath, and we wanted to share it with you. When your skin's in need of a proper cleanse and glow, this is going to be your go to. If you've been wondering how you can give your skin a professional-like treatment facial at home, follow the steps below.
1. Use a steamer to steam your face for a maximum of 10 minutes. If you don't have a steamer, you can replace it with a bowl of hot water, and use a towel over your head to isolate the steam. During the 10 minutes, lift your head a couple of times to wipe with cotton pads using rose water.
2. Apply a mud or clay mask to pull out all the impurities while your pores are still open. Steam for at least 3 minutes if you want the mask to go deeper.
3. When the mask dries, gently wipe off the mask with warm water. Don't rub hard because you're skin might react from it's sensitivity.
4. Apply a sheet mask for 15 minutes. If you don't have a sheet mask, use 1 tsp of honey mixed with 1 tsp of yogurt.
5. With the mask on, massage your face with a face roller. Check out our review of some of our favorite rollers.
6. Apply your favorite moisturizer to hydrate your skin nicely.
Be comfortable in your own skin! We'll tell you how to maintain your beauty through our Skincare section here.