May 31, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
Three Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Cellulite
Cellulite is one the most annoying skin problems women suffer from! That’s why I decided to share with you a natural remedy, without the help of surgeons or expensive beauty products. So let’s see what are the three natural remedies to get rid of cellulite?
1. Rosemary oil and Juniper oil to get rid of cellulite:
Rosemary and juniper oils are one of the best natural ways to get rid of cellulite, because they both work on smoothing the skin and pulping the flood flow. They are also a great way to get rid of body toxins.
- Mix 30 drops of rosemary oil with 30 drops of juniper oil and 100 mml of jojoba oil.
- Use the mixture everyday on the affected areas with cellulite and watch the change happen.
2. Seeds of roses oil to get rid of cellulite:
Seeds of roses oil is perfect for skin tightening and smoothening, so after a good skin scrub, massage your skin with seeds of roses oil to get rid of cellulite.
3. Seaweed to get rid of cellulite:
Seaweed is another natural way to get rid of cellulite. Massage your skin with seaweed in circular motions on affected areas with cellulite. You can even add some honey and lemon to seaweed for better results.
Also, here’s another seaweed recipe to get rid of cellulite:
- Mix three tbsp of seaweed with one tbsp of salt and olive oil.
- Use the mixture to rub the cellulite areas very well 10 minutes prior to taking shower. After you come out of the shower, make sure you moisturize your skin very well.
- Repeat the process for two consecutive months and watch the results!
Another great way to use seaweed for cellulite is to fill your bathing tub with warm water, then put a handful of seaweed, and sit in it for 20 minutes. Repeat twice a week for the best results.
Be comfortable in your own skin! We'll tell you how to maintain your beauty through our Skincare section here.
Have You Read These?