Yes, there are a lot of fun things to do in the city if you’re not traveling this summer. Don’t postpone the fun times, just because you won't get the chance to travel. Open up your mind,and let me give you a few simple ideas to enjoy your time, even though you’re stuck in the city.
Let's discover the best ways to celebrate Eid if you are not traveling!
1. Make a list of all the places you've never visited before, like historic ones. Be a tourist in your own city, and on the way, don’t forget to make a list of all the restaurants that you’d like to try!
2. If you can’t ride a bike, then it’s about time you learned, and if you do, take it to the nearest park and enjoy riding it during sunset.
Shop on Zynah.me by Fustany in Egypt ✨
3. Park your car and walk. You need a break from the hectic driving in the city.
4. Dig into your old music playlists, and you’ll find the songs that you used to love the most. Enjoy a night at your house, just listening to nostalgic music.
7. Gather your friends who are staying in the city with you and have a fun dinner and movie night together.
8. If you love animals, why not do some good and go help animal shelters in your city?
9. Do something you've always wanted to do but never had the time for. Redecorate your home, hang up some frames, organize your closet, etc...
10. Spend some quality time with your family and teach yourself to enjoy your time with them without feeling like you’re doing them a favor; you need that kind of love.
11. Learn something new. Start cooking or learn how to bake your favorite dessert. Start taking up running, yoga, or even learning a new language online.