Open up your bathroom cabinet, go ahead! Look closely... Don't you think you are missing a few things? A lady should always be prepared! After all, there is nothing sexy about heading out to work and not brushing your teeth, because you ran out of toothpaste. We're here to guide you, with a list of 30 essentials every woman should have in her bathroom cabinet. Follow this list accurately, and you will never have any mishap situations.
1. Two deodorants, the one you are currently using, and a spare.
2. Extra toothbrushes and toothpaste.
3. Cotton balls and cotton swabs.
4. Sanitary pads, load up on a few types, mini and regular.
5. Spare towels, especially the mini disposable towels.
6. Dental floss.
7. Body lotions and moisturizers.
8. Hair removal device: shaver, epilator, wax strips, etc.
9. Bobby pins, hair clips, hair rollers and hair bands, because no lady can live without them.
11. Makeup remover.
12. Hairbrushes, a comb and a thermal brush for blow-drying your hair.
13. Natural oils, you never know when you might want to give your body or hair a natural treatment.
14. Contact lenses box and solution, with spare ones.
15. Soap to wash your delicate lingerie.
17. Painkillers (Advil and Panadol) for when a headache hits you in the middle of the night.
18. Acne cream for the spot that appears in the middle of your forehead out of nowhere.
19. Liquid antiseptics to sterilize any cuts or scratches.
20. Vaginal wash.
21. Extra boxes of tissue and toilet paper.
22. Hair products, such as leave-in serums or dry shampoo.
23. Face brush to thoroughly cleanse your face and pores.
24. Body brush for dry brushing and exfoliating your skin when it is dry.
25. Hair spray.
28. Sunblock and after sun lotions.
29. Nail polish and nail polish remover.
30. Baby oil and baby powder.
Just remember to leave some space for your hubby!
Main image credits: Instagram @tamirajarrel